Digestive Wellness & Gut Health Coaching for Women
With Cathy Welsby – Accredited Practising Dietitian
Do you ever feel unwell, have regular bloating, or other gut health symptoms?
But not sure what’s causing it, or what your triggers are?
Perhaps you’re just feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and completely over it?!
Well – you’re not alone – I’m hearing you.
The good news is this – there is a way to get clarity on what your triggers are, reduce your symptoms, heal your gut, and improve your overall nourishment of body and mind.
12-Week Manage your IBS Program
With my 12-week Manage your IBS Program you’ll have expert guidance to navigate through your symptoms, what they are trying to tell you, and actually what to do about it.
We look into the root cause of your gut symptoms.
The process is a journey for you from this state of overwhelm, exhaustion, and possibly embarrassing gut symptoms to more of a sense of being in control and understanding your gut. Let’s get some good gut vibes back again!
Ready to get started? Great, let’s chat!
Do you ever feel…
- Frustrated and overwhelmed with your gut symptoms – just don’t know how to figure out what is causing them
- Like things are a bit out of balance?..
- Stressed and anxious
- Like you have ongoing hormonal and skin issues?
Imagine what it would feel like to…
- Have more energy
- Feel healthy
- Have less gut symptoms, and know what your triggers are
- Have support to overcome your gut symptoms and feelings of burn out
- Improve your digestion and absorption of nutrients
Well, with the right support it’s totally possible!
Here’s why I provide Gut Health Coaching…
I know what it feels like to:
- Suffer from embarrassing gut symptoms that really impact your quality of life
- Wonder why certain things seem to set off my gut symptoms
- Feel as though I am not the most well nourished, balanced version of me that I can be
- Suffer from ongoing skin breakouts – from an inflamed gut and hormonal imbalance
I also know what it feels like to:
- Feel happier and more in a state of balance
- Be less bloated
- Be confident knowing what my gut triggers are
- Find it easier to lose that extra couple of kilos
- Improve your digestion and absorption of nutrients
Now it’s your turn… Are you ready to:
- Find what triggers your gut health issues
- Create a plan for a healthier life
- Get support and guidance along your journey
- Feel as though you are in control of your gut health and overall nourishment of mind and body
I am 100% committed to helping you feel healthier and resolve your gut health issues!
Here’s what the 12-week Manage your IBS Program includes…
6 x Coaching Sessions – 1 x 60 minute and 5 x 45 minute sessions. These sessions are tailored to your needs and are designed to work out your individual gut triggers (in a systematic and supported way), and what to do about it.
Nutrition and Lifestyle Plan – Tailored to your needs and goals that we work out together in your coaching sessions. This is not a one size fits all approach, but a plan that is created and updated based on your individual needs.
Customised Meal Plans – We’ll create a meal plan that includes recipe cards and shopping list. These meal plans are updated throughout the 12 week period as needed/requested by you.
Unlimited Email Support – Support and guidance is available in between sessions via email (to ask me questions, or get feedback on progress).
Recommended Wellness Resources – I provide you with a list of valuable resources to help you on your journey to a happier healthier gut.
A note from your Gut Health Coach, Cathy Welsby
Hi, I’m Cathy – I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Gut Health Coach with over 20 years’ experience.
I love helping women reach their diet and lifestyle goals. And I particularly enjoy working with women who want to improve their energy levels, reduce stress, and pretty much all things gut health.
Want to learn more, and find out if we’re a good fit?
Frequently asked Questions:
1. Who is this program best suited for? If you are struggling through the discomfort and often embarrassing gut symptoms such as excess bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, belching, and generally feeling a bit blah when it comes to your gut health – then this program is for you! Many of us suffer with these symptoms and accept them as our new normal, when in fact symptoms are our bodies way of trying to let us know something is up. Let’s delve a little deeper, and decipher what those symptoms may be telling us, and what to do about it.
2. How do I know if we’ll be a good fit? If you like the sound of things so far, that is a good start. Also, you can apply for a free 15 minute Clarity Call, we can have a chat and see if you get a good feeling about what I can offer you.
3. What are your qualifications as a Gut Health Coach? I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with over 19 years’ experience. I love working with women who are struggling with gut issues, to reduce their symptoms and help to achieve balance in their lives. I too have suffered with the symptoms of IBS for many years, and have used my personal experience to delve deeper into the root causes of my symptoms. This has been a fascinating and game changing journey for me, and I would love to help you on your journey towards a happier healthier gut!
4. Can I contact you between coaching sessions if I need advice? Yes, as part of the 12-week program I offer you unlimited email support (during business hours).
5. How are payments handled? Once you have decided to go ahead with the program, I will email you a welcome pack with all of the payments details. You can pay by credit card (full details will be emailed to you in the welcome pack).
Central Coast NSW Australia
Online clinic: Anywhere in Australia