Manage your IBS – get to the root cause of your symptoms
With Cathy Welsby – Accredited Practising Dietitian
Say goodbye to the bloat, stomach cramps, and other IBS symptoms. Access the expert support you need to get to the root cause of your IBS symptoms.
There is a way to get clarity on what your triggers are, reduce your symptoms, heal your gut, and improve your overall nourishment of body and mind.
Manage your IBS (by getting to the root cause of your symptoms) Program
With my 6-week IBS root cause Program you’ll have expert guidance to navigate through your symptoms, what they are trying to tell you, and actually what to do about it.
We look into the root cause of your gut symptoms.
The process is a journey for you from this state of overwhelm, exhaustion, and possibly embarrassing gut symptoms to more of a sense of being in control, understanding your gut, and controlling your IBS symptoms. Let’s get some good gut vibes back again!
Ready to get started? Great, let’s chat!
Do you ever feel…
- Frustrated and overwhelmed with your gut symptoms – just don’t know how to figure out what is causing them
- Like things are a bit out of balance?..
- Stressed and anxious
Imagine what it would feel like to…
- Have more energy
- Feel healthy
- Have less gut symptoms, and know what your triggers are
- Have support to overcome your gut symptoms and feelings of burn out
- Improve your digestion and absorption of nutrients
Well, with the right support it is absolutely possible!
Here’s why I provide the Manage your IBS program…
I know what it feels like to:
- Suffer from embarrassing gut symptoms that really impact your quality of life
- Wonder why certain things seem to set off certain gut symptoms (aka bloating, wind, pain, loose bowels)
- Feel as though you are not the most well nourished, balanced version of you that you can be
- Suffer from ongoing skin breakouts – from an inflamed gut and hormonal imbalance
I also know what it feels like to:
- Feel happier and more in a state of balance
- Be less bloated
- Be confident knowing what my gut triggers are
- Find it easier to lose that extra couple of kilos
- Improve digestion and absorption of nutrients
Now it’s your turn… Are you ready to:
- Find what triggers your gut health issues
- Create a plan for a healthier life
- Get support and guidance along your journey
- Feel as though you are in control of your gut health and overall nourishment of mind and body
Here’s what the 6-week Manage your IBS program includes…
6 x online modules – These modules are designed to educate you on different types of IBS, potential triggers, foundations of a whole foods diet, different types of fibre, the gut microbiome – what it is, and how it effects so much from our gut health, mental health and ability to lose weight; different functional testing options; the mind-body connection, and finally bringing it all together. Helping you to work out your individual gut triggers (in a systematic and supported way), and what to do about it.
Whole foods recipes – Access to e-book with wholefoods recipes to help you implement the foundational nutrition strategies. There are options to choose low FODMAP options if this is the stage you are at.
Email Support – Support and guidance is available in between sessions via email (to ask me questions, or get feedback on progress).
Recommended Wellness Resources – I provide you with a list of valuable resources to help you on your journey to a happier healthier gut.
A note from your Gut Health Coach, Cathy Welsby
Hi, I’m Cathy – I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Gut Health Coach with over 20 years’ experience.
I love helping women reach their diet and lifestyle goals. And I particularly enjoy working with women who want to improve their energy levels, reduce stress, and pretty much all things gut health.
Want to learn more, and find out if we’re a good fit?
Frequently asked Questions:
1. Who is this program best suited for? If you are struggling through the discomfort and often embarrassing gut symptoms such as excess bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, belching, and generally feeling a bit blah when it comes to your gut health – then this program is for you! Many of us suffer with these symptoms and accept them as our new normal, when in fact symptoms are our bodies way of trying to let us know something is up. Let’s delve a little deeper, and decipher what those symptoms may be telling us, and what to do about it.
2. How do I know if we’ll be a good fit? If you like the sound of things so far, that is a good start. Also, you can apply for a free 15 minute Clarity Call, we can have a chat and see if you get a good feeling about what I can offer you.
3. What are your qualifications as a Gut Health Coach? I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with over 20 years’ experience. I love working with women who are struggling with gut issues, to reduce their symptoms and help to achieve balance in their lives. I too have suffered with the symptoms of IBS for many years, and have used my personal experience to undergo further training and delve deeper into the root causes of IBS symptoms. This has been a fascinating and game changing journey for me, and I would love to help you on your journey towards a happier healthier gut!
4. Can I contact you between coaching sessions if I need advice? Yes, as part of the 6-week program I offer you email support (during business hours).
5. How are payments handled? Once you have decided to go ahead with the program, I will email you a welcome pack with all of the payments details. You can pay by credit card (full details will be emailed to you in the welcome pack).
Central Coast NSW Australia
Online clinic: Anywhere in Australia